On the road again On the road again

People just need to read Wdyd.net

IF people had actually followed the story of What-do-you-do they would be amused as hell to see this ;D.
That being said id give this a 5/10 or a 6/10 had i not been following your website :P
(Oh and please people, stop the "Iam cool because iam hating" giving animations such as this a 0 is not fair. 0 is reserved for people making 1st time flashes, this was at least a cough 3rd/4h time cough brilliant flash)

I Said NO I Said NO

10 for including creepy family guy pedo

:D that was epic

How to Breathe Life How to Breathe Life

Hm....

Dont ask me why, since i dont quite get it myself
but this really made me relax due to the soothing music n flying bird combo O_o

Spac3case916 responds:

glad you enjoyed it

Billy's Quest Billy's Quest

Great game!

This was a great game, the graphics totally fit the game style.
The menu and the way the game was set up was original and made it fast to memorise.
Althrough the game is great, imo it stills lacks some key features:

- Debuff (Spells that poisons, and/or weapon attributes that adds a element of some sort to the weapon for extra damage)

- Quest updates (its a small thing, but i found it annoying never knowing when i had finished a quest or how many scrap metals i had. So a bar that said "Quest name" - 4/10 item collected and such would be nice)

- Even out classes (it seems as if the only class thats is truly considered is the warrior, while the bowmen and spellcaster were rushed in to add some diversity. Please make the 3 classes somewhat equally powerfull, and add more items that they can use.)

Apart from that, this was a top notch game and Iam adding you to favourites and recommending the game for the adventure collection.
(I can haz part 2 noa?)

Theia Theia

Great game :P

@ Laylow101, This is not a action game =_=
You dont have the ability to run, shoot psybeams, or mind waves because THAT IS NOT WHAT THE GAME IS ABOUT!
This game is a puzzle game, it focuses on mind capacity which you clearly lack...

Now that aside, this was really a nice game i truly enjoyed it - The relaxing music, the clever gameplay and teh bubbaz :D
9/10
4/5

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Holy.....

Giant earth worm = 7m O_o

Jokette Jokette

Harley quinn much?

Reminds me of harley quinn, jokers female sidekick - http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/harley-quinn-batman-arkham-asylum-character-artwork.jpg

Bananasaur Bananasaur

I can haz teh bananasaur plox?

Epic piece of art work, al through it usually happens to me whit oranges.

bloominglove responds:

lol~! Thanks~!

Arr! I found me booty! Arr! I found me booty!

All i can say is